Our Donations For Dementia Research

May 28, 2014



We started out our journey of dementia, with donating our blood, and for Jon, his saliva, for dementia research, so they can learn more. My mom, Nate, Paul, and myself all donated blood for a very good cause. Jon doesn't like anything to do with blood so he turned down the donating of blood. We didn't want to see him pass out on the floor. They have saliva kits for back up. Jon was lucky enough to get to spit some saliva out into a container.


The donating took quite awhile since their was 5 of us. I'm glad that they can learn more about dementia and our family tree by doing this research. I'm sure this is an experience that most families don't get to experience together. I would say it is something we will remember!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Thank you so much for your comment! :)

Popular Posts