Mother's Day Fun

May 10, 2014



Paul and I drove my mom up to Jon and Jamie's home on Saturday, the day before Mother's Day. My mom had been mentioning that she would LOVE to go to the park to celebrate Mother's Day. We kept monitoring the weather throughout the week to see if we would be able to take her there. Rain kept being in the forecast here and there. We were lucky to make it to the park that day even with some coats and jackets on. 


Paxton and my mom had fun flying a kite, and we also had fun with Macy playing together on the playground at the park. Jamie and Baby Lily stayed home because it was cold and windy.





My mom received a beautiful pot of flowers for Mother's Day that she can add to her flower garden.

Happy Mother's Day, Mom! We Love You!




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for your comment! :)

Popular Posts