Nails in Our Path

September 11, 2014






Sometimes in life you will get to a point where you feel like you are getting nailed by every obstacle there is laying in front of you. You will feel like there is one thing after another being thrown in front of you.

Never give up. That is the growing and learning process to make you stronger. I remember times in my life growing up. My high school years specifically. I remember just thinking I had to much to handle and I didn't understand why. Why were these things lying in front of me and being an obstacle in my path? I see my path so much clearer now and know that those experiences taught me so much and also taught me to be a stronger person. I could never do what I do now without those experiences.

A few days or week ago, I had noticed that a back tire had been getting low on my mom's car. I had been so busy and Paul had been so busy so by the time I'd see Paul I would forget to mention anything about the tire. Days had passed, and I had driven the car all over, and even on the freeway several times.

Paul was outside yesterday with his brother and they noticed a nail in the tire. I finally thought to myself "no wonder, why the tire had been so low and was still low".

There will be nails in our path of life that will slow us down. We will go right through the nails  because we won't see the nails approaching and they may get stuck to us for awhile, but eventually we will repair the problem and continue on our way! We must never let the nails slow us down or stop!

Paul was nice to fix the tire today and it did not slow us down one bit! I must say that I am so grateful that we were watched over while driving so much and the nail still held some air in the tire! Blessings do happen!

Thank you, Paul for all of your help!







You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for your comment! :)

Popular Posts