Shooting Some Hoops

April 16, 2014



     Grandma Tiger has a basketball hoop at her house. Paul and I were over at her house today and got her out to shoot some hoops with us. There was no hesitation on if she wanted to or not. I asked her if she wanted to shoot some hoops and she got right up from the couch and came outside. I will have to admit that she made more shots than I did.

     I know that she has had a fun time shooting some hoops before with her granddaughters, Savannah and Sammy.

     It is always nice to see her active with a smile on her face! Did I mention the weather was just perfect and beautiful outside with the blue sky? The weather was really perfect. Just the way my mom likes it!






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for your comment! :)

Popular Posts