Tiger Goes To A New Home

June 17, 2017




My mom's beloved cat has gone to a new home. He is now loved every day by so many. More than he could have ever imagined. He has gone from a semi quiet home to a busy full house. He now gets to play with dogs, tortoises, kids, and more kids. He really is a lucky cat.

Tiger has moved a county away and moved in with people he already knew and has seen plenty of times in his lifetime. Macy (my mom's granddaughter) wanted a cat really bad. Her parents were super nice to let Tiger join their family.


It really is amazing that my mom went into assisted living without Tiger and she didn't mind it. I think, in all honesty, that taking care of Tiger by herself, was becoming hard for her.

My mom got Tiger to weigh 18 pounds. I think he weighed even more, but lost some weight after she moved into assisted living. She would feed him pizza, root beer, chocolate milk, many cat treats, and more. He is now on a weight loss journey. It was so hard to tell a dementia person not to feed him those things. It would go in one ear and out the other.

I have written a post about Tiger before. You should go read more about Tiger.

💙 Many thanks go to the new owners of Tiger! 💙



All photo credits in this post go to Jamie. (The new owner of Tiger :)  )

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for your comment! :)

Popular Posts