Thank You, Mom!

May 11, 2018



My mom has taught me so many things throughout my lifetime. More than she will ever know.

I feel like she has been teaching me the most meaningful lessons throughout the last few years, while she has had Dementia. For that, I will be forever grateful.

My mom has taught me . . . . . . 


 - Patience. Patience. Patience.

- Live in the present moment.

- How to be unstoppable in caring

- How to give of myself and give to others.

- Have fun.

- Don't be too serious.

- Smile!

- You CAN get through anything that is hard.

- Never give up.

- Love is all you really need.

I am a better person now, than I was before Dementia.

All because of you, Mom!

Thank you, Mom!

I would do this all over to learn these life lessons again. . . . Even though I would never want to go through this again.

I dedicate this beautiful song to my momma and to all the wonderful mommas out there!
You are all AMAZING!

This song reminded me of my mom!


Happy Mother's Day!

Song by

Stan Walker - Thank You.


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Aw, what a sweet tribute to you mom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was such a sweet post. I hope my kids remember that I taught them some of those very valuable things to them. Thank you for sharing all that with us.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! :)

Popular Posts