Halloween Door Decoration Contest

October 09, 2017


My mom is ready for Halloween to come! Her room is all decked out in Halloween decorations. My mom has her window and 3 doors decorated for Halloween.

We thought it would be fun to have a Halloween Door Decoration Contest and have you help us decide which door is everyone's favorite!

Please help us! Which door do you like the best?  :)

Door #1


Door #2


Door # 3



I like them all, but I would choose door #1. It fits well because, my mom doesn't like random people, going into her room. This is a decoration that she would probably like to have up all year long.

As you can see, these decorations brought a smile to my mom's face. She was excited when we said we will have a contest to see which door has the best decoration on it.

We will let you know which door is the winner! Thank you for helping us entertain my mom this October!

Let the contest begin! :)



We hope you have a spooky and scary Halloween!








P.S. These decorations on the doors were found at Walmart for $only 1.00 each!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Thank you so much for your comment! :)

Popular Posts