Big Changes Have Come

May 07, 2019

Moving Out Day

I have had so much to say. I just haven't been able to find the words to tell you. This year seems like many changes have come. I have mostly been wordless because of the changes that have come with Cindy this year.

Big changes happened last week!

Cindy MOVED OUT of Memory Care / Assisted Living.

She has moved home. She now lives with me and Paul.


Messages from people at Memory Care telling Cindy they'll miss her.

Cindy is doing quite well with the changes. She smiles, laughs, watches tv & movies, dances, sits outside, pets the cats, sleeps, eats, talks very seldom, watches airplanes, goes for car rides, and has visitors.

We are still getting use to the changes. 

I wanted to give an update and let everyone know. . . . . 

Cindy is home!

Thank you for your love and support!






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for your comment! :)

Popular Posts