Cindy Turned 61 Years Old in March!

April 17, 2018

I did a quick birthday makeover on Cindy. I put some blush, mascara, and lipstick on her. It was time to PaRtY! She gave her makeover a thumbs up. :) 
We decided last minute to invite family and friends to come together to celebrate Cindy! We figured this might be the last time where she can get out and do something like this. Some hadn't seen her since before her diagnosis of FTD.


We watched the movie " The Greatest Showman". Cindy has loved to watch movies and loves music, so we thought this movie would be fun for her to watch.

Here are a few pictures of Cindy's birthday party fun!


Cindy's son and Cindy's grandchildren
Cindy and her son, Jon.
Cindy and her best friend from elementary school.
Cindy and her two sisters.
Cindy, & Cindy's son, Jon's family.
Cindy's two kids, Cindy's nephew, and Cindy's two nieces.

Thank you to all who came to her birthday party & gave her gifts.

Thank you to all who have supported our mom throughout her life!!

I wasn't able to get a picture of everyone who was there. I'm sorry to those of you who I missed! We missed those who couldn't come, too!

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

"It's my birthday!

No, it's not!

I still look good though!"

- Perm by Bruno Mars



────────────────────────────────────────────────────────



I've listened to this song by Bruno Mars many times because my mom loves Bruno Mars. I never really listened to the words too well, before. I heard this song on my mom's birthday and it reminded me of my mom.

My mom didn't know it was her birthday, she didn't know what a birthday was, but she still looked good though!




Cindy is the one in the pink coat, near the front, with her hat on.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. That is so fun! What great memories and a great turn-out! Loved the mom & daughter photo! Also loved the video where you guys had to do it over 'cause it was too quiet, like sacrament meeting! Too funny!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! That turned out to be a good photo of us together. Thank you for stopping by and watching the video, too! :)

      Delete

Thank you so much for your comment! :)

Popular Posts